We have several opportunities that we are currently recruiting. These will benefit many professionals who are based in Columbia, Orangeburg and nearby cities within South Carolina.
These employment opportunities are great doors to gain economic growth and professional advancement.
If you are looking for a job, or you know of someone among your friends and family member who may be qualifying for any of these jobs .. do share with them this Blog and encourage them to submit their Resume immediately to email@example.com for consideration.
The following are opened positions:
1. 15 Positions for Registered Nurses with 3 years of experience in Med Surg, Telemetry, Critical Care, Step Down, ER/ED etc.
- Joining a hospital as considered one of the best in town will be a rewarding experience. Compensation is comensurate to experience. Sign on bonus will be avaialble. Candidates within 50 miles radius are
2. One Position for Clinical Informatics Analyst with 3 years of experience in a hospital setting required.
3. One Position for Network Analyst with 3 years of experience in a hospital setting is required.
4. Two Positions for Document, Coding and Compliance Coordinator with 3 years of experience of inpatient coding and with Certification of either RHIT. RHIA or CCS
5. Two Positions for Clinical Document and Appeal Nurse Coordinator with 2 years of patient care, clinical audit, utilization review, coding and case management. Must be knowledgeable of the Joint Commission Standards.
6. One Position for Audit Coordinator with experience in application databases and reporting software like Oracle, etc. Experience in ICD-9, MS-DRG Coding principles, government regulations, billing and clinical documentation.
7. One Pharmacy Informatics Coordinator with PharmD degree and 3 years of institutional pharmacy experience. With hands-on experience in Pyxis, HBOC-Star, Care Manager, First Data Bank and ParRx software.
To learn about the details of the job description for each position, please click on the link Jobs at JNTC
Please submit resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #