JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Clinical Coding Audit Coordinator
Position: Clinical Coding Audit Coordinator
Location: South Carolina
• This employee will serve as the central point person for all government audit and claim recovery activities
• Enters all data into appropriate software application and managing functions related to audit; coordinates deadlines and appeals
• The position primarily interacts with adults and does not provide direct patient care
• All staff members must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skill necessary to meet the physical, psycho-social, educational, safety and related needs of persons in the assigned work areas
• Associate Degree in healthcare or information technology field and prior experience with application databases and reporting software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Physical requirements are primarily related to the essential functions of any job
• Perform the essential functions of this position you must be able to sit, walk, stand, use your hands, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, talk and hear
• Must possess the ability to read, analyze and interpret complex scientific, clinical and business journals, financial reports, clinical and legal documents
• Ability to respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints from guests, regulatory agencies, staff, physicians, and members of the business community
• Ability to write persuasive correspondence, speeches and articles for publication
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, large public groups, physicians and boards of directors
• Maintains a working knowledge of ICD9 and MS-DRG coding principles, governmental regulations, protocols and third party requirements regarding billing and clinical documentation for all patient types
• Documentation and coding of medical records
• Coordinates the audit preparation function by preparing records for audit and sending them to requestor
• Maintains the software application to track all government audit and claims recovery requests, appeals, denials, etc.
• Develops recommendations and educational plans to prevent future denials
• Moderate noise and light traffic in a busy office environment and on nursing units with numerous guests, including patients, physicians, auditors, department heads and stressful emergency situations.
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNSC-090602c on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: email@example.com with Code: JNSC- 090602c
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
About JNT Consulting LLC
JNT Consulting LLC is a professional services consulting management company that provides a comprehensive range of specialized human resources global solutions including structuring and compliance, risk management, strategic staffing, employee relocation, corporate immigration, professional competencies development, cross cultural workshops, training and coaching. http://www.jntconsulting.com
Additional Resources are available at: JNTC Articles
We partner with you to provide the right Programs that meet your business and cultural needs. With a highly experienced international team and a global network of partners, we have the right expertise to manage your organization’s mobile workforce globally.
JNT Consulting LLC has its headquarters in Mesa, Arizona and is ‘”Your Partner for Growth & Development”, “Your Professional Coach”, and “Your Provider of Programs & Services”. You can contact us by calling +1 480 656-2981 or visit our website at http://www.jntconsulting.com/
# # #