JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Senior Phased Array Aperature Design Engineer
Position:Senior Phased Array Aperature Design Engineer
This senior position demonstrates specialization in the Antenna RF engineering area.
Antenna RF engineering will include antenna element and antenna-related component design and development supporting phased array programs.
This is expected to consist of antenna requirement evaluation, initial concept trade-off and development, in-house and customer presentations, and possible travel. Will be responsible for the hands-on design and realization of state-of-the-art antennas as well as the mentoring and guidance of junior level engineers and technicians in the design, build, and test phases.
Will be the focal point for antenna RF design. Develop advanced technological concepts and guide his or her development into a final product. Will work under only consultative direction and often initiate his or her own assignments. Will work on unusually complex problems and provide innovative solutions. Will lead group discussions. with exceptional communication skills. Will serve as an organizational spokesperson to customers and management alike.
1. BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field is strongly preferred
2. Eight or more years of experience
3. Candidates with Masters degree or higher, will require two years of experience
4. Ability to apply existing advanced technical principles and theories and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts
5. Flexibility to work on more than one program at a time
6. Ability to work effectively with people at all levels, including customers
7. Ability to provide internal leadership and guidance
8. Demonstrable capability to perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position
9. Ability to exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered
10. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education
11. Desired skills include experience with the design and fabrication of all types of antennas, the application of design tools such as Microstripes and HFSS, and the ability to organize and lead a technical team.
12. Must be eligible to obtain a U.S. Government Security clearance
13. Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
14. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government Security investigation
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Relocation Assistance is available.
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNCO-090604a on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Code: JNCO- 090604a
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #