JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Systems Test Engineer
Position: Systems Test Engineer
Responsible for development of automated test scripts, procedures, telemetry displays, limit files, and other documentation needed to conduct Space Vehicle (SV) and Flight Software testing. Support execution of test scripts required for specific test phases. Document test anomalies found during test execution. Support System Engineering in the verification of test requirements. Support troubleshooting to resolve test anomalies. Convert exiting test scripts/command sequences for use with new Flight Software release. Understand and perform job duties using the principles and disciplines of SV Test Engineering including policy, procedures, process disciplines, operations, safety, and command media.
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems. Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems. Experience in SV Test, including: Baseline Ambient, Full Functional, Thermal Vacuum, Acoustic, EMC/EMI, Final Functional, and Launch Base Operations. Familiarity with SV Flight Software.
1. Must have Electrical or Aerospace Engineering Degree, or equivalent experience
2. Experienced with test and integration of Spacecraft Flight Software
3. Experienced with trouble shooting software problems, especially command and telemetry anomalies.
4. Strong engineering background and experience in a challenging development environment
5. Experience in Satellite Test including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, anomaly resolution, satellite software test systems, and electrical ground test equipment.
6. Willing to work overtime on off shifts and weekends in a 24/7 operations environment
7. DoD Secret Clearance or must be able to obtain
8. Must be US Citizen
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNCTR6-090604d on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: email@example.com with Code: JNCTR6- 090604d
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #