JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Subcontracts Administrator
Position: Subcontract Administrator
1. Responsible for approving and processing subcontract/vendor, and subcontractors with leading Aerospace/Defense companies
2. Responsible to assure compliance of all business contracts
3. Provides direction and monitoring related to FAR/DFAR/ITAR compliance
4. Participates actively in program review meetings and resolves any matters affecting subcontract administration
5. Prepares monthly contract status/progress reports for in-house use and/or submittal to the customers
1. Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Law or Marketing, or related field
2. Experienced with Satellite Hardware
3. Experienced in managing subcontract administration
4. Experienced in compliance of all business contracts
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNCTR6-090604e on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: email@example.com with Code: JNCTR6- 090604e
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #