JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Senior Antenna (RF) Design Engineer
Position:Senior Antenna (RF) Design Engineer
This senior position demonstrates competencies in Low-Observable (LO) antenna RF engineering. LO antenna RF engineering will include antenna and antenna-related component design and development along with new-business support. This is expected to consist of antenna requirement evaluation, initial concept trade-off and development, in-house and customer presentations, travel, and proposal technical writing and cost/schedule estimating. Will be responsible for the hands-on design and realization of state-of-the-art LO antennas. Will include the mentoring and guidance of junior-level engineers and technicians in the design, build, and test phases. Apply extensive technical expertise in RF engineering and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Assignments may be very diverse or technically difficult. Will guide the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Will work without appreciable direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining the technical objectives of an assignment.
Will develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Will represent the organization as the prime technical contact on projects.
1. BS degree in Electrical Engineering with 8 years of experience
2. Or a related technical field with 8 or more years of experience (Masters degree plus two years of experience may be considered)
3. Requires full competency in core RF antenna skills
4. Must interface effectively with people at all levels, meet regularly with customers, provide leadership to internal groups and teams, and provide guidance to less-experienced employees
5. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and will be required to make frequent presentations
6. Must effectively contribute to effective producibility of designs and to cost, budget, and schedule control
7. Desired skills include experience with the design of frequency-selective surfaces (FSS) and radomes, the application of design tools such as MWO, CST, Microstripes and HFSS, and the application of RCS prediction tools such as X-Patch, FEKO and Method of Moments codes.
8. Demonstrates capability to perform adequately the essential functions and responsibilities of the position
9. Exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered
10. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education
11. US Citizenship required
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Relocation Assistance is available.
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNCO-090604b on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Code: JNCO- 090604b
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #