The External HR Business Partner at JNT Consulting helps you manage the long term impact and business problems when resolved and devised with proper solutions that are associated with various business management directions.
What is the differentiator of External HR Business Partner to many HR functions today having the similar titles as HR Business Partner? For those managers who have experienced working with 'real' HR Business Partners, they can differentiate the output of someone with experiences in this strategic function. You can spot from a mile, someone whose position title is 'HR Business Partner' but does not know how to execute the function. This is because they do not have strategic mindset, approach and methodologies. Majority of their experiences were tactically and administratively focused. They perform support roles instead of sitting on the table as Partners in the Business. There are many HR professionals in the field whose positions are incognito as HR Business Partner but their responsibilities are ingrained with tactical administravia. This misleading practices in many organizations mock the professional competencies and credibility of those who are qualified to be called HR Business Partners and Practitioners.
A real "HR Business Partner Practitioner" is not a Generalist. The techniques used by HR Generalists are based on common practices and general knowledge adapted from different organizations and industry.
Instead, this External HR Business Partner Practitioner is highly consultative, a specialist, strategic minded with competencies integrating business expertise, organizational management in a big picture, the complex human capital management and resources, identify the ROI of people and overall business enterprise. Practitioners in the HR Business Partner possess the acumen of business understanding, financial and revenue planning, business objectives realization, strategic initiatives, people, staffing, programs and resources management, resolutions of issues and high level of competencies in human capital management. They are real partners to business owners, executive management, business units directors and managers. They provide both the intellectual and practical guidance towards the growth and advancement of the entire organization.
Top Seven Advantages why you work with us at JNTC:
1. Translate your business strategies and business goals into actions through HR initiatives that will drive your entire organizations
2. Develop leadership competencies among new, mid level and executive managers through workshops and professionally conducted coaching to accelerate effectiveness of teams, organization as a whole and accountability
3. Navigate the integration of partnerships among all players in all business units to advance the organization from tactical endeavors to strategically positioned and competitively evolving organization
4. Develop the competencies of HR professionals in driving their functions to become effective, strategically efficient as partner, demonstrate human capital competencies with every business units they support
5. Develop and co-implement effective programs that will reflect the business culture of your organization across units and drive these with proper communications, globally
6. Manage and direct the implementation of strategic sourcing and staffing that tap quality and retainable talents within your organization
7. Provide specifically designed solutions that will support your entire organization
In the Entrepreneurs’ June 2009 Issue, Dave Ulrich & Wayne Brockbank shared their perspectives about the evolution of HR Professionals become an essential parts of the business processes.
In The JuNcTion May 2005 Issue, Juntee Terrenal, MA, GMS presented the future and evolving role of HR Professionals who become integrated as decision contributors towards the directions of businesses.
# # #