1. Refocusing towards human capital and value their competencies and strengths
2. Reinvigorating leadership, coaching and empowerment
3. Become an executive partner at the table and demonstrate acumen in ROI and competencies in business
4. Competence in analytics and strategic approaches are required - Not only metrics and processes oriented
5. Use pragmatic and practical business practices that are people oriented
6. Transform from traditional and outdated procedures to strategic techniques that integrate culture, competencies, leadership and workforce adaptability
We like to hear about your insights. You can email your comments to: email@example.com or send through the provided message field at the end of this article.