JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Wireless Systems Engineer
Position:Wireless Systems Engineer
Develop automated characterization, auto correction, and calibration routines for wireless test equipment exercising all three main areas. The calibration will include cable characterization, and offset and mismatch compensation. Development of automated calibration software and test utilities for hand-off to manufacturing. Interfacing to the RF designers to characterize new RF designs for different wireless standards and for providing clear feedback for design improvements. This requires communication theory and design implementation experience. Interfacing with the firmware team to develop Matlab interfaces to incorporate C/C++ firmware code developed by the firmware team.
1. 5 years experience developing software in C/C++ and Matlab, developing both GUI, and library functions
2. 2 years experience using RF measurement tools such as Vector Signal Analyzers and Vector Signal Generators and network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and power meters.
3. 3 years of experience with communication system design
4. Must possess the understanding and have implemented design for Test concepts and automatic software test benches
4. Experience in interfacing with test and measurement
5. Excellent communication skills
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNSV-090604c on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: email@example.com with Code: JNSV- 090604c
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #