JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Nursing Informatics Coordinator
Position: Nursing Informatics Coordinator
Location: South Central California
About the Environment of the Opportunity:
The facility is a 25-bed critical access hospital offers comprehensive care in a state of the art facility. Open since 2004, its history stretches back to 1883, when the Hospital was founded. With more than 200 employees, it provides community with a safe, efficient and caring hospital environment, and it offers a wide range of programs and services to aid in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illnesses.
The community has a service-area population of 35,000 and is nestled in the Sierra Nevada mountain range at an elevation of 4,225 feet above sea level.
1. Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field,
2. Certification in nursing informatics, or advanced degree in subject matter or
3. Three years equivalent and relevant experience.
4. Must have a current Registered Nurse (R.N.) with licensure in practicing state
5. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications.
6. Must possess the competencies of demonstrable understanding of integrated clinical systems which provide guidance and being a resource to users, teams and committees
7. Must have highly developed interpersonal and critical thinking skills with the ability to prioritize needs rapidly.
8. Must demonstrate ability to convey messages and thoughts clearly to a diverse audience, using both verbal and written media.
9. Must demonstrate ability to promote change among large groups of workers.
10. Must demonstrate the ability to coordinate and support information systems and activities, work under stress of deadlines and frequent interruptions, and to possess analytical problem solving skills.
11. Must demonstrate competencies in communicating user needs and clinical care processes including information technology.
This position is responsible for providing Informatics advice and resources for a facility or specialty area. As a resource, this position provides on-going user and informatics support for various teams and committees. This position supports the organization's vision and direction for computer systems, process design, data management and related processes. The informatics coordinator serves as a liaison between the facility or specialty area and the Clinical Information System IT team to communicate user needs and facilitate system modification to meet user needs.
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNCA-090702 on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Code: JNCA-090702
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #