JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced HR OSHA Consultant
Position: HR OSHA Consultant
Provides a strategic consultative expertise for compliance and organizational development and management regarding HR OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) Regulations and Laws that will facilitate organizational efficiency.
1. BS or Master's Degree
2. Must demonstrate exceptional competencies in HR OSHA
3. Must be hands-on and with HR OSHA current experience in the last five years
4. Expertise in Strategic, Program Management, Risks Management, Professional Development and Advancement,Current Federal and State Laws Regulations
Candidates must submit the following:
1. Professional portfolio with identified environment of experience such as retail, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, etc.
2. Competency proposal
3. List of three professional references
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com in a word file and must indicate the position code: JNAZ-090710 on your subject line and attach your resume.
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #