JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Hospital Network & Systems Analyst II
Position: Hospital Network & Systems Analyst II
Location: South Carolina
Designs, installs and administers local and wide area networks that provide integrated, automated information systems for department users and related entities. Assists in maintaining the operations of these systems and accommodates their growth and expansion.
This position primarily interacts with adults and provides no direct patient care. All staff members must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to meet the physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related needs of the persons in the assigned work area.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
2. 3 years IT experience in a hospital to include setup and administration of systems to include but not limited to Servers, Firewalls and IDS, and associated network and system devices
3. Oracle experienced and Cisco certification a plus.
4. Physical requirements are primarily related to the essential functions of any job. In order to perform the essential functions of this position, you must be able to sit, use hands, reach talk and hear.
5. Must be able to lift or exert energy up to 10 pounds 50% of the time and up to 25 pounds 50% of the time.
6. Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances) and the ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into focus) are required.
7. Must possess the ability to read and interpret business or safety manuals, clinical or technical procedures or regulations.
8. Ability to write reports, correspondence and memos.
9. Ability to write simple correspondence.
10. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, patients, families, other employees and medical staff.
11. Must possess the ability to perform more complex math functions (add, subtract, multiply and divide) to include calculating percentages, averages, volume, ratio and interpreting graphs - using numbers, money and units of measurement.
12. Ability to apply to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
13. Ability to deal with concrete and abstract concepts and interpret verbal, nonverbal and written instructions.
1. Consult with users and evaluate requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, plan projects, and coordinate tasks for installation of systems and networks
2. Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks.
3. Plan, test, recommend, and implement network, file server, mainframe, and workstation hardware and software.
4. Provide network documentation, training, and guidance to computing system clients and programmers.
5. Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
7. Conduct technical research on network upgrades and components to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
8. Recommend network solutions for short-, medium-, and long-range network projects.
9. Install, configure and maintain network components.
10. Determine plan layout for new hardware or modifications to existing layout.
11. Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory structures, user access, security, software, and file services.
12. Establish user profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
13. Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as systems to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
14. Work with vendors to resolve complex network problems.
15. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
16. Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
17. Other duties as assigned.
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNSC-090527 on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: email@example.com with Code: JNSC- 090527
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #