JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Data Systems Coordinator
Position: Data Systems Coordinator
Location: South Carolina
Responsible for information system maintenance and integration of HBSI Explore into hospital daily operations. Plan, coordinate, monitor, and document the development, implementation, training, evaluation and maintenance of assigned projects/systems.
1. Coordinate hospital involvement in all Explore activities and provide support for project direction.
2. Attend Explore site meetings and act as spokesperson on issue resolution.
3. Coordinate information system support.
4. Maintains data integrity of interface between Star and HBSI Explore.
5. Promotes use of system internally.
6. Coordinates timely exchange of information between departments including Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Patient Account Services, Medical Records, medical staff and clinical ancillary departments.
7. Analyzes and presents data hospital wide to committees, medical staff and administration as requested.
8. Educates and trains hospital departments and medical staff in use of Explore product and data.
9. Integrates all software applications results to provide reporting across continuum of care.
10. Collaborate with Chargemaster Team to maintain current database for Explore.
11. Communicates analysis of data to quality management coordinator and medical staff advisors.
12. Develops PowerPoint presentations as requested.
13. Integrates the quality management information with physician profiling.
14. Information system resource to Medical Staff Services.
1. Physical requirements are primarily related to the essential functions of any job. In order to perform the essential functions of this position, you must be able to stand, walk, use hands, reach, bend, talk and hear.
2. Must be able to lift or exert energy up to 10 pounds 75% of the time and 25 pounds ut to 25% of the time.
3. Close vision (clear vision at 20” or less) and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
4. Must possess the ability to read, analyze and interpret complex scientific, clinical or business journals, financial reports or legal documents.
5. Must have the ability to respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints from guests, regulatory agencies, staff and members of the business community.
Must possess the ability to write persuasive correspondence, speeches, and articles for publication.
6. Must have the ability to effectively present information to top management and medical staff.
7. Must have the ability to work with complex mathematical concepts related to probability, statistical inferences, and to apply these concepts to practical situations.
8. Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
9. Ability to deal with concrete and abstract concepts and interpret verbal, nonverbal and written instructions.
10. BS in a clinical healthcare field (example: nursing, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, medical records, etc.)
11. Two years related experience.
12. Previous experience and knowledge in computer applications - especially MicroSoft Excel and Access.
13. Strong project management skills that include organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
14. Understanding of statistical measures applied in performance improvement.
15. Possess an orientation to detail.
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNBO-090518-a on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Code: JNOB - 090518-a
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #