JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Clinical Systems Analyst
Position: Clinical Systems Analyst
Location: South Carolina
Plan, coordinate, monitor, and document the development, implementation,
training, evaluation and maintenance of assigned projects/systems.
1. Coordinate with co-workers to identify information needs and develop information technology solutions.
2. Analyze existing solutions in collaboration with system users to identify system enhancements.
3. Participate in new Clinical System software evaluation.
4. Manage and document Information Technology projects as assigned, to include, but not limited to, testing software upgrades and patch releases.
5. Provide support to end users of Clinical Information Systems to include—Physicians, Nursing and Ancillary Staff.
6. Participate in identification and documentation of Clinical System problems and resolutions.
7. Participate in development of training materials for designated projects.
8. Educate users in Clinical/Physician Information System tools (Physician/Office Staff, as applicable).
9. Promote integration of Clinical/Physician Information System tools into current clinical practice.
10. Develop and transition Operations procedures to support new and existing software.
1. Physical requirements are primarily related to the essential functions of any job. In order to perform the essential functions of this position, you must be able to stand, walk, use hands, reach, bend, talk and hear.
2. Must be able to lift or exert energy up to 10 pounds 75% of the time and 25 pounds ut to 25% of the time.
3. Close vision (clear vision at 20” or less) and color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
4. Must possess the ability to read and interpret business or safety manuals, clinical or technical procedures or regulations.
5. Ability to write reports, correspondence, and/or manuals.
6. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, other employees and medical staff.
7. Must possess the ability to perform more complex math functions (add, subtract, multiply and divide) to include calculating percentages, averages, volume, ratio and interpreting graphs—using numbers, money and units of measure.
8. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
9. Ability to deal with concrete and abstract concepts and interpret verbal, nonverbal and written instructions.
10. Associate Degree in Nursing (Bachelor’s preferred) or other clinical-related profession is required
11. 3-5 years clinical experience in a Health Care Facility of like size and complexity
12. Two years systems experience
13. Licensed as Registered Nurse, active license in the state of South Carolina should be maintained.
14. Must be knowledgeable of new trends in clinical practice and information systems
Ability to apply data processing technology for the clinical and physician services areas.
Compensation: DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNBO-090518 on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume please email to: email@example.com with Code: JNOB - 090518
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #