JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist
Position: Speech Pathologist
Type: Full Time - 7:30AM -4:00PM
This position provides screening, evaluation, and rehabilitation services for patients with speech and language disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency. This position plans and carries out specialized treatment programs, documents treatment, and maintains data regarding patient care. This position demonstrates the clinical competence and knowledge necessary to provide treatment appropriate to the age of the patients served.
1. Evaluates patients' functional abilities and limitations to determine appropriate intervention. Develops a plan of care and treatment goals, as ordered by physician or other referral source.
2. Implements individualized treatment plans that consider patients' physical, social, spiritual, cultural, educational, and age-specific needs. Ensures that treatment plans are supported by standard practices and/or current literature. Re-evaluates treatment plans, as needed, to ensure maximum patient benefit.
3. Educates patients, family, and other care providers to promote patient participation and attainment of therapeutic program goals. Provides individualized home programs with clear instructions.
4. Documents patient treatment according to professional and regulatory standards.
5. Participates in the provision of training to other staff and students
1. Requires 3-5 years experience with treatment in an acute rehabilitation or outpatient setting
2. Comfort ability with medically fragile patients
3. Familiar with Acute rehabilitation setting
4. Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited university program.
5. Current licensure in the state of practice.
6. Certificate of Clinical Competence or documented acceptance in Clinical Fellowship Year.
7. Ability to work collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare providers.
8. Must have strong interpersonal communications and human relation skills.
9. Requires a minimum of one year experience in an acute care hospital seting.
10.Experience must include working in an acute care setting within the past 12 months as a Speech Pathologist in the specialty area.
11. Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
DOE (Depending on Experience)
Salary + Benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JNAZ-091023 on your subject line and attach your resume to an email to: email@example.com
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #