JNT Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse who will be interested in a challenging career...
Position Title: Clinical Nurse Educator
Job Location: Arizona or Southern California
This position will deliver educational services to support critical care product sales objectives. Assist in the comprehensive conversion and maintenance of key critical care accounts.
1. Provide education and consultation in support of customer needs and sales goals
2. Manage key activities related to critical care product conversions in select facilities (e.g., clinical evaluation, education, and cost comparison).
3. Identify, design and implement appropriate consulting strategies as dictated by the needs of the marketplace and corporation to maximize efficiencies within key accounts.
4. Assess customer needs and develop tools and strategies to resolve issues.
5. Assist in the development and delivery of CE programs and product-related inservice education to support key customers.
6. Serve as a key clinical and educational contact for customers using the critical care products and implementing product conversions.
7. Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful product implementation.
8. Collaborate with critical functional areas within the company
9. Provide clinical and professional expertise to internal and external customers. Interacts with senior personnel on significant technical matters, policies and plans that require coordination between organizations.
10. Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing products.
11. Collaborate with Marketing Managers by providing clinical perspective and expertise to assist in development and growth of assigned business areas.
12. Serve as an education and clinical resource for critical care products for the Field Sales team.
Develop and enhance clinical and market expertise -
1. Maintain active involvement in key professional organizations.
2. Continue education through conferences and courses to improve clinical knowledge and enhance understanding of current healthcare environment.
3. Actively seek out and work with customers to identify materials which would support Hollister product sales and enhance competitive market intelligence.
1. Must be capable for overnight travel
2. Willingness for a 75% travel in local, regional and national travel
3. Must be a Registered Nurse
4. Must have Bachelors degree
5. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in ICU and CCU
6. Must have recent clinical experience in acute care setting, adult critical care nursing
7. Must have a demonstrable excellent communication
8. Must have a demonstrable excellent organizational skills
9. Must have a teaching experience
10. Must have a basic command of computer skills
Additional Preferred Qualification:
1. Nursing certification in specialty area (such as Critical Care, Burn Nursing or Trauma Nursing)
2. Past leadership experience within key customer groups
3. Prior business experience a plus
This position is ideal for anyone with experience in ICU and CCU who is interested for a corporate job that will be based in Phoenix or Southern California.
Package of Benefits:
1. 90,000.00 Annually
2. With company car
3. With car allowance
4. Corporate benefits
Please submit your resume in word file and must indicate the position code: JN-090407-CAAZ on your subject line and attach your resume.
To submit your resume email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Code: JN-090407-CAAZ
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #