JNT Consulting is announcing the opportunity on Supervising Physician, who will be based in Glendale, AZ.
Please find below the details of this opportunity. Please submit your intent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 736-9208 for immediate interview.
Supervising Physician (Glendale, AZ) – Code # JN-AZ090325
• Supervising Physician that will consult with our Physician Assistant at least one time per week.
• Provides comprehensive medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on a continuing basis.
• Takes the time to consult with patients.
• Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment.
• Elicits and records information about patient's medical history. Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
• Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
• Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
• Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease. Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
• Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
• This physician must demonstrate highest level of integrity and take a true interest in all the patient issues
• Can work well within the team environment and develop a mutual respect
• Two plus years of experience in field of practice, established with insurance companies
• Graduate of an accredited medical school
• Must have a Medical License in the State of Arizona
• The physician will also have the option to utilize the full office structure and staff for seeing own patients.
• This is an ideal opportunity for any of the following:
- a physician wanting to expand in the Glendale area
- a physician that only wants to work a few hours a week or
- a physician that is looking to launch a new office
For any inquiries on this job opportunity please contact us at: (480) 656-2981 or send your resume to: email@example.com
For immediate telephone interview please call (858) 736-9208
Please submit your Resume in MS Word File to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn Code: JN-AZ090325
All qualifying candidates will be interviewed by telephone for screening purposes. Succeeding steps will follow to those who will become strong candidate for the position.
Inquiries about the status of an application are discouraged. When your qualification will not match to all of the requirements of this position, your Resume will be put in our active database for future consideration of any employment opportunity. Thank you.
# # #