Subject: Relief for Japan and Other Nationals from the Pacific Stranded due to the Earthquakes and Tsunami
Visitors traveling under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP):
- If you are at an airport, contact the U.S. Customs and Border Protection office at the airport.
- All others, please visit the local U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office.
- Visit the local U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office.
- Bring your passport, evidence that you are stranded (such as an itinerary for the cancelled flight), and your I-94 departure record.
How can you help the Japanese victims of the Earthquake and Tsunami?
1. It would be necessary to contact the nearest USCIS Field Office and discuss your situation. In that way, you can benefit with this Advisory. There is no better way than taking necessary steps in complying with regulations.
JNT Consulting wishes the best to everyone who were affected to this Catastrophe.
"The impact of this Tsunami which begun in Japan is devastating and 'Our Thoughts' to those who perished, and the people who were and will be affected by its expanding impact by the coastal areas of other countries."
We invite you to join Us at the following locations:
# # #
Reference Source Credit: