Effective Jan. 18, 2011, nationals from the following countries are eligible to participate in the H-2A and H-2B programs: Argentina, Australia, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nauru, The Netherlands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Samoa, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Vanuatu.
"Of these countries, the following were designated for the first time this year: Barbados, Estonia, Fiji, Hungary, Kiribati, Latvia, Macedonia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu".
1. The H-2A Program allows U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs.
2. The H-2B Program allows U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals to the United States for temporary nonagricultural jobs.
Please click on the link to read the details of the Announcement on January 14th 2011.
1. This is an opportunity for nationals of the above mentioned eligible countries to go and work in the United States with authorized temporary employment under H-2A or H-2B Program.
2. Employers who are not familiar with either of these programs. It is recommended to seek the guidance of a professional who is experienced and knowledgeable on the requirements of either programs.
3. It is an absolute great professional practice to comply on all regulations and not become a violator of any Program. The Department of Labor has been monitoring organizations that are 'Willful Violators' - you do not like your company to be in that list. Penalties will be provided to those who will be found guilty in violating the programs.
4. Why violate any program for the convenience of a short term goal. Participate in the compliance and follow all that are required. In that way, you will gain advantages and privileges that will come with the programs. Joining in the program in good faith is an investment that will give you the return of investments.
5. You can find through the provided link additional information on Cap Count of H-2B Nonimmigrant Program
For your questions and inquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can learn additional information and activities that are taking place in a broad spectrum from our Facebook Page
Please click on the link Subscribe JNTC Articles to receive the most recent published article.
# # #