If you know someone with the qualification that we are looking for, please forward this information to your friend, family or co-worker. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Aerospace or Mechanical Engineer with technical experience and knowledge in embraer environment.
Position Title: Structural Engineer (Aircraft)
Job Location: With Relocation and Immigration Benefits
Responsible for engineering activity relating to aircraft structures, related components, interior, and furnishings on aircraft. Support Line, heavy maintenance and modification of A320 / Embraer aircraft. Reviews aircraft problems and resolves these problems into various engineering modification and / or repair documents. Reviews various manufacturing manuals, service bulletins, and associated data in order to determine appropriate corporate action. Provides engineering assistance to Line Maintenance and business partners repair organization to facilitate aircraft operations, repairs, and / or maintenance.
Perform stress analysis, damage assessment, repair, and modification design. Develop and issue detailed work instructions and engineering drawings to accomplish minor and major aircraft structure repairs. Develop and issue engineering authorization to accomplish modifications and alterations to aircraft structures, components, and accessories. Evaluate damaged aircraft structure, parts, and provide solutions beyond the applicable manual limitation in accordance with the FAA and OEM requirements. Develop engineering procedures, standards, and process specification to comply with vendors / manufacturer S/B, Airworthiness Directives, and other FAA requirements. Coordinate engineering functions with regulatory agencies as required for approval for major repairs and alterations including the completion and forwarding of documents to support such approvals. Provide technical assistance to various departments in support of the day to day operation and provide troubleshooting support. Other assignments as directed by the Manager of Engineering.
1. BS in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering degree with emphasis in aircraft structures
2. Five years of aircraft structural engineering experience with emphasis on Embraer in the airline industry
3. Competent in developing modifications and repairs to primary and secondary aircraft structures. Experienced in line and heavy maintenance onsite support
4. Five years of strong diversified experience on transport category aircraft, understand maintenance manuals, maintenance programs, and reliability programs
5. Demonstrate excellent verbal and writing skills with strong analytical abilities. Competent to communicate technical issues in an assertive way and tactful manner. Excellent command of both verbal and written English. French, Portuguese and Spanish verbal language proficiencies are a plus
6. Demonstrable project management competencies. Experienced in planning, implementation and administration of engineering programs and projects. Multi-task competencies in managing and coordinating tasks and projects simultaneously
7. Competencies to interact with a wide range of customer groups both internal and external. Computer literate Microsoft software such as Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project.
8. Flexibility to work schedule is required including shift, weekend, and holidays.
9. Able to pass a 10-year security background check and a drug test.
Interested candidates and parties please submit your CV or Resume to: email@example.com Code: JN0808-01
# # #